In the most recent episode of Marketing Conversations with Lamphouse Films, Josh talks to Dipti Kachru of JPMorgan Wealth Management about her experience marketing that brand, and the art of segmenting a brand.
The Business, Art, and Science of Branding
Marketing is the joining of different skill sets. It requires business savvy, creativity, and a mind for data and patterns. The joy and challenge of marketing is understanding and embracing all three, and Dipti is a prime example of someone who can converse in all the skills it takes to build a lasting brand.
- JP Morgan Wealth Management is the financial giant’s personal wealth management branch
- Dipti talks about marketing as a blend of art and science. You can read more about that idea HERE
- The days of single-channel marketing are gone. You can read more about multi-channel marketing HERE
- Customers want it to be easy. You can read more about that HERE
- Dipti says ”step one is to respect the bounds of privacy that the customer has established.” You can learn more about the importance of customer privacy HERE