Marketing Has To Be Relevant
Advertising has always been about finding your audience where they are and speaking to them in a way that connects. That’s never been more important than it is in 2020. And what’s relevant has never changed faster. It’s a sensitive time for marketing, but it’s also an opportunity to speak directly to customers’ hopes and fears. It’s a time for companies to highlight the important things.
In our conversation with Ryan Riess, the Marketing Director at Hershey’s in-house marketing agency, C-sweet Studio, we discussed their philosophy that’s allowed them to make effective ads this year, and more.
- Ryan and his team created the popular Mint Before You Mask campaign, which you can watch HERE
- You can find the CDC mask recommendations Ryan mentions HERE
- It’s a strange time for marketing. We wrote about our approach to marketing in 2020 HERE
- You can read more about how advertising around the world is changing because of Covid HERE
- Good advertising, in its own way, can make the world a better place. We wrote about that HERE
- Hershey has always been innovative and intelligent about marketing and presenting their products. You can learn more about what they’re doing HERE